Tuesday, June 9

I'm up and so is the cock!

Shit, that sound so hilarious. I just had to say it. I'm used to say that word in different situations.
NOT talking about that in here though!! It's not that kind of blog :O

It's 6.30 pm (The blog clock is still wrong)
I'm sitting with the 2 of my best friends in the morning.
My coffe and my computer. I have a bit of a headache and please don't ask me why cuz
I got plenty of sleep. 7 hours. I went to bed 11 am last night and fell asleep almost immediately.
I'm going to ystad today, my hometown. It's gonna be a nice day with the kids and my family and I'm not gonna think about work or any lack of inspiration or what so ever. Just enjoy the day and the rain :(

Anyway...I use to read a blog before written by a Big brother winner in Sweden. She was/is quite a subject on people's lips and everyone loved/loves to gossip and talk about her and the disappointments and surgerys in her life. This girl got breast inplants, fixed nose, botox and the whole debacle and then we add a little heartbreak and failure into the cake, so yeah.
She's quite a subject as you can understand. People loves to hate her and everything she does because they simply don't have a life on their own.
I haven't read her blog in quite a while (6 months ago to be exact) until today.
I was really suprised and what I read made me very happy.
This girl with so many failures and heartbreaks and insecurity had turned it around. A lot can happen i six months :O
She had met a nice guy and fallen in love and was now pregnant with her third child and the family seemed very happy and she looked happy. Not that kind of fake happiness that you see everywhere. No a real genuine one and it was a really nice mood boost to read it this morning.
I felt a tiny bit of optimism flushing trough my body and once again I felt that feeling.
Life do start after 30.

http://kanal5.se/web/rosing

No comments: